Today's open-living concepts integrate rooms, and allow uninterrupted sight-lines within the living space and on to the world outside. Cirrus Grande won't get in the way. It is discrete, virtually out of sight, masquerading as a high tech lighting system. Cirrus Grande lives above, gently touching the ceiling as clouds touch the sky. Powered by the exclusive iQ Blower System with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available in a built-in range hood.
- Stainless Steel panels for a designer look; panels lie flat to ceiling for minimal intrusion; 63-in. width
- Perimeter aspiration provides superior ventilation, backed up by concealed washable mesh grease filters
- Four-speed electronic light-touch controls are operated with the ACR3 remote control, included. Lets the busy cook stay in control from anywhere in the kitchen
- Four 3-level LED light strips provide bright, energy efficient cooktop lighting
- 10-minute delay-off and filter clean reminder provide convenient operation
- Designed to work with optional automatic make-up air dampers
- Models available with the iQ6 blower (600 CFM) CC34IQ63SB, iQ12 blower (1200 CFM) CC34IQT63SB or multiple external blower options (280 - 1500 CFM) CC34E63SB
- Code Ready™ Technology (CRT) on the iQ6 blower allows the installer to set the maximum blower speed to 300 or 400 CFM - offering another solution to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Designed to be most effective at 7' to 9' ceilings (install 72-in. max above cooktop)
- Compatible with optional Automatic Make-Up Air Dampers MD6T, MD8T or MD10T
- Optional non-duct (ductless) recirculation kit available (ANKCC3463 purchase separately). Requires non-duct filter (AFCCCE3463 purchase separately)
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.