D54 Series louvers can be easily pushed open to allow the 300 or 650 MAX CFM Blower to pull smoke and odors away from induction and electric cooktops. A smooth and sleek capacitive touch control creates an integrated look and features 10-minute delay-off functionality and filter maintenance reminders. Grease trays are removable for easy clean-up, and remote operation is possible using optional ACR3 remote control. DC54 Series is amazingly convenient - there when you need it, and hardly noticeable when not in operation.
- Modular Series with choices of internal blowers (sold separately). Internal features 300 or 650 Max Blower CFM with ultra-quiet 0.4 Sones operation at normal setting
- DC54 Series provides hidden, discrete built-in kitchen ventilation that resides flush, next to the cooktop
- Width: 5"
- 3-speed electronic controls, 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance
- Quick release, dishwasher-safe mesh grease filters ensure clean, fresh kitchen
- Requires 3-1/4" to 8" Round Transition - model 459 (not provided)
- 8" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
||Optional (Sold Separately)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.