The Ispira Chimney range hood embodies the perfect blend of style and efficiency. This eco-energetic range hood offers superior energy efficiency and 650 Max CFM performance for environmentally-conscious individuals. It offers a personal touch of boldness and sophistication, an effortless addition to any modern kitchen décor.
- Four-speed soft touch controls sit behind white, grey, black or optional glass panels to match appliance finishes or complement your kitchen décor
- Exclusive PURLED™ light system: boosts light output by 25%, distributes light six times better and improves energy efficiency by 88%
- With Code Ready Technology (CRT) code compliance has never been easier. CRT allows the installer to set the maximum blower speed to achieve the right level of performance offering another solution to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Two ultra-efficient hybrid baffle filters provide ultra-efficient grease removal with superior air flow
- Available in 30-inch and 36-inch widths
- Optional 10-foot flue extension available (AEWCB3SB purchase separately)
Hood comes without interchangeable optional color panel to help you personalize your kitchen décor. Ispira Chimney hood requires 1 glass panel - front. Optional glass panel colors (purchase separately) available:
- GLASS BLACK FRONT 30-In. Ispira Chimney, model SV09955BL
- GLASS EMERALD FRONT 30-In. Ispira Chimney, model SV09955EM
- GLASS LIME FRONT 30-In. Ispira Chimney, model SV09955LM
- GLASS ORANGE FRONT 30-In. Ispira Chimney, model SV09955OR
- GLASS PURPLE FRONT 30-In. Ispira Chimney, model SV09955PU
- GLASS RED FRONT 30-In. Ispira Chimney, model SV09955RD
- GLASS BRUSHED GREY FRONT Ispira Chimney, model SV09955SS
- GLASS WHITE FRONT 30-In. Ispira Chimney, model SV09955WH
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.