Cooking enthusiasts and experts alike love the superior performance, refined look, and thoughtful details that set BEST Trovare Chimney range hood apart. This chimney range hood's unique, stylish design quickly creates a signature look and focal point in any personalized kitchen.
- 3-speed high performance blower featuring 650 Max CFM, HVI certified, offering 1.5 sones level at minimum speed
- Two built-in two-level LED modules provide an even lighting over the cooktop. 3-year warranty on LED modules
- Two ultra-efficient hybrid baffle filters provide ultra-efficient grease removal with superior air flow
- Available in 30-inch and 36-inch widths
- Telescopic chimney included for 8' to 9' ceiling. Optional 10-foot ceiling flue extension available (AEWCP3SB purchase separately)
- Optional non-duct recirculation kit available (HRKBSS purchase separately). Requires non-duct filter (FILTERECB purchase separately)
- Optional CFM reducer kit available (ARP6, ARP10 purchase separately)
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.