This elegant low-profile pyramidal hood with powerful ventilation can meet the challenges of any home chef while featuring a traditional appearance that fits into practically any kitchen.
- Powered by an internal blower system with 650 Max Blower CFM
- Very quiet at less than 1 sone at normal setting
- Voice activation provides hands-free operation of your range hood; control power, fan speed, and lights using only your voice
- SmartSense® uses infrared sensors to monitor the heat coming from your range and then automatically adjusts your hood's fan speed to eliminate heat, CO2, and other cooking effluents
- The capacitive touch slider offers precise control from beneath your range hood, allowing the hood's elegant lines to inspire
- Heat-resistant rectangular LED modules (2) provide excellent task lighting
- Dishwasher-safe hybrid baffle filters (2) effectively capture grease
- Code Ready Technology (CRT) provides the ability to reduce airflow to 300 or 400 CFM to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Easy, single-person installation
- Multiple ducting sizes (3 1/4x10'', 6 and 8 ) and exhausts (vertical, horizontal and recirculating) help meet customer needs for new construction and remodeling; recirculation kit sold separately
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Capacitive Touch Slider
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
|5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.