This UL-Rated Outdoor Chimney Hood is 30-inchs deep for even greater capture. The 1300 Max CFM blower (model P12NA sold separately) ensures this chimney hood will handle the heat & smoke created by outdoor grills. Controls are designed to resist the effects of heat and moisture. UL listed for use in damp locations.
- On/Off rocker switch with variable-speed illuminated rotary control designed to resist the effects of heat and moisture, enables infinite blower speed adjustment
- Large 30-inch deep design to handle the heat and size of outdoor grills for a best-in-class capture
- Bright halogen lighting (lighting lamps included)
- Large, easy-to-remove stainless steel baffle filters and grease rail
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower to high automatically
- Finish: Brushed corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Available in 36-inch, 42-inch and 48-inch widths
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.