Broan® Elite 36-Inch Convertible Under-Cabinet Range Hood, Black
The sculpted lines of Alta™ bring an exciting, new choice to typical range hood shapes. Sophisticated curves and hidden controls offer a beautiful alternative to traditional designs. Equipped with the exclusive Broan Captur™ system, which combines advanced blower design with new filter technology, this 300 MAX Blower CFM-rated hood provides 97.4% removal of smoke and odor to protect your home and family from airborne pollutants caused from cooking.
- Model replaced BQSJ136BL
- The Captur™ system's advanced blower/wheel design features a centric inlet to remove smoke and odor faster. Two-speed blower control exhausts at 300 MAX Blower CFM
- Forward placement and smooth-flow blower wheel design ensure quiet, 1.5 sones operation at normal speed
- Hidden on/off rocker switches control blower speeds and light levels
- Dishwasher-safe, micro-mesh filters provide efficient grease removal
- EZ1 brackets enable single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods
- ADA compliant, remote operation is possible using a standard UL approved wall switch.
- Two-level, LED bulbs flood the cooktop and surrounding area with generous illumination.
- Non-duct capable with use of charcoal filters, sold separately. Hidden louvers on top of hood exhaust away from cabinetry
- Range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit; sold separately
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Country of Origin
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated LED Module
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.