Broan® Elite EW48 Series 30-Inch Pyramidal Chimney Range Hood, 460 Max Blower CFM, Black Stainless Steel
The beautiful traditional European design of this range hood brings an exciting new look to your kitchen. Quiet operation and bright LED lighting enhances your cooking experience. While the sleek 3-speed capacitive touch control makes operation and clean up easy.
- Quiet 460 Max Blower CFM operates at a best in class 7.5 sones on high and 1.5 sones at normal speed, HVI certified
- Tap-touch, three-speed capacitive control features a smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- Bright 2-level LED module included
- CRT provides the ability to meet codes and reduce airflow to 300 CFM
- 10 minute delay-off function keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke and odors have cleared the environment
- Dishwasher-safe deluxe filters feature quick-release latch for easy removal
- Optional non-duct kit, filter included, available for indoor exhaust recirculation (Model ARKEW48, purchase separately). Non-duct replacement filters are sold separately (S99010473)
- Install the hood so that the bottom of the unit is 24" to 30" above the cooking surface, mounting height may be affect by ceiling height
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulb Wattage
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Country of Origin
|Black Stainless Steel
|Ducted & Non-Ducted
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated LED Module
|Light Color Temp
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.