All Grills Include Free Shipping and will ship within 1 to 2 Business Days of Purchase
The Best of Both Worlds…In a Kamado Grill!
Now you can CHOOSE YOUR FUEL with the Patented Vision Grills CharGas Ceramic Kamado Grill.
The Vision CharGas Kamado has everything the Vision Professional Ceramic Charcoal Grill offers PLUS the opportunity to grill with Gas…and still retain that great flavor and moisture!
The Vision CharGas Grill INCLUDES the Patented QuickchangeTM Gas Insert - Making it Easy
to convert to LP Gas for quick and easy grilling Monday through Friday and back to Charcoal for low and slow on weekends. Choose your fuel with the same great flavor and moisture
Professional C-Series Hybrid Ceramic Kamado Grill ...
The Hybrid is the first-ever ceramic Kamado grill that allows you to cook with either charcoal or gas. Domed ceramic creates an ideal convection environment for grilling, searing, baking, smoking and slow cooking - in any season. Color-coded heat zones and airflow vents give you excellent control for a vast range of foods, from smoked barbecue ribs to paella to baked pizza. For fast grilling, slide in the Quickchange gas insert.
- Color: Black or Red
- Ceramic Kamado grill excels for both high- and low-temperature outdoor cooking, from quick grilling to low-and-slow and smoked foods.
- Switch from charcoal to gas cooking in minutes with the Quickchange gas insert.
- Ceramic material retains heat exceptionally well for moist, flavorful cooking results.
- Two-tier cast-iron and stainless-steel cooking grates offer 604-sq.-in. cooking surface.
- 100% natural lava stone with stainless-steel brackets.
- Mounted on two caster wheels for portability.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Assembled Depth (in.): 28.8 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 47.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22.5 in (52 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 227 lbs (103 kgs): Heavy-duty ceramic construction
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Calibrated top and bottom air vents offer precision temperature control.
- Cast-iron top vent with heat zone controls and cool-to-touch Bakelite tab.
- Temperature gauge with color-coded cooking zones.
- Domed lid creates convection-style cooking.
- Thick ceramic wall construction provides insulation for year-round grilling.
- Two drop-down slatted side shelves provide a convenient workspace and storage.
- Electric starter and starter port for easy charcoal lighting.
- Removable ash drawer for fast cleanup.
- Hand-molded ceramic body with stainless-steel banding.
- Easy-lift spring-assist lid.
- Stainless-steel lid shock absorber.
- Durable powder-coated white finish.
- Powder-coated black cart with locking caster wheels.
- Full-length cape-style vinyl cover.
- Quickchange gas insert includes: 25,000 BTU stainless-steel burner, infrared heat exchanger, flexible gas supply line with regulator and quick disconnect, gas caddy. Requires AA battery for ignition button.
- Made in China.
Grill Includes Propane Gas Insert, 2-Tiered Stainless Steel Cooking Grates, Heat Thermometer, Calibrated Cast Iron Top Vent with Smoker Knob, Grill Cover, Electric Starter, Lava Stone and Powder Coated Cart with 4 high-quality Swivel Casters
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for Gas Insert and thermoplastic side shelves, 90-days for woodside shelves, temperature gauge, and bakelite tab and 1-year for cover. This Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer
*Not available on all Models