Anything your oven, charcoal, and gas grill can do, the Vision Grills Classic B. Series can do better. Quick start-up time. Check. Versatile cooking temperatures. Check. Full flavor. Check. Yes, our Kamado Classic delivers on everything people have come to love about the classic kamado cooking style, and so much more. Precision temperature control, calibrated top and bottom draft vents, and two times the cooking space are just the beginnings of what can help you bring five-star grilling right to your backyard.
- Color: Glossy Charcoal Grey
- Construction: Heavy duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- 2-Tiered Cooking Grates (sq. in.): 602 square inch stainless steel dual flip grates with handles for ease of adding charcoal and smoking wood chunks
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal - lump charcoal always recommended
- Heat Thermometer: Ergonomic easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Calibrated stainless steel with safety spark screen
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated windmill draft vent (available in stainless steel from Costco and aluminum alloy from Sam's)
- Cover: Heavy vinyl cape style cover with easy Velcro closure
- Weight: 196 lbs (89 kgs)
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.