If you are looking for a way to get the flavor of a charcoal grill, the ease of a gas grill, and the versatility of a Kamado cooker, all in one perfect balcony-sized grill, then this is the ceramic grill for you. The Classic M-Series offers the same precise cooking control and versatility. So if you are looking to sear the perfect steak, smoke a savory salmon fillet, or grill pizzas, buy the M-Series BBQ grill today!
- Color: Glossy Charcoal Grey
- Construction: Heavy duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- Cooking Surface: 201 sq. in of cooking surface
- Cooking Grates (sq. in.): Stainless steel flip cooking grate provides 201 sq. in. cooking space and the grates are 16 7/8 in. diameter.
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal - lump charcoal always recommended
- Thermometer: Easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Calibrated stainless steel slider with safety spark screen
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated cast iron draft vent with Bakelite tab
- Cooking Space (sq. in.): 201 sq. in stainless steel flip cooking grate
- Wheels: 4 high quality swivel casters, 2 of which are locking casters
- Assembled Depth (in.): 25 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 41 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22 in (42 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 130 lbs (59 kgs): Heavy duty ceramic construction
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.