Experience the flavor of Kamado style cooking on a larger scale. The Vision Grills XL-Series replicates wood oven cooking and provides flexibility to sear, grill and smoke meats and vegetables as well as bake pizzas and bread. The grill is constructed of high grade ceramic and delivers 820 sq. in. that maximizes your cooking space with 2-tiered stainless steel flip grates. Includes 2-slatted wood drop down shelves, calibrated top vent and cabinet cart with locking rollers for mobility and a full length heavy duty, UV protected vinyl cover.
- Colors: Glossy Charcoal Grey
- Construction: Heavy duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- 2-Tiered Cooking Grates (sq. in.): 820 square inch stainless steel dual flip grates with for easy addition of charcoal and smoking wood chunks
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal - lump charcoal always recommended
- Thermometer: Easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Calibrated stainless steel slider with safety spark screen
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated draft vent available in alluminum alloy or cast iron with Bakelite tab
- Powder Coated Steel Cabinet Cart: Includes storage compartment with hinged door
- Cover: Heavy duty branded vinyl cape style cover with easy velcro closure for easy on/off
- Assembled Depth (in.): 33.0 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 48.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 60.0 in. (with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 276 lbs (125 kgs)
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, 5 years for all metal parts, 1 year for cover, thermometer and gaskets, 90 days for side shelves and bakelite tab. This warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.