XR402 Ceramic Kamado Grill Features:
- Color: Cottage White or Black Onyx
- Construction: Heavy Duty Ceramic Exterior Body and Competition Ceramic Fire Bowl
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated Color Coded Top Vent with Dedicated Smoker Knob and cool-to-touch Bakelite tab
- Two-Tiered Cooking Grates: 604 square inches of cooking space. 2-Tiered Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Cooking Grates with handles.
- Grill Fuel Type: Lump charcoal or 26,500 BTU Quickchange TM Gas Insert (sold separately).
- Integrated easy-to-read Thermometer: Easy-to-read 700 o F thermometer with color-coded cooking temperature zones.
- Bottom Draft Vent: Stainless steel or black powder coat ProZone™ includes calibrated smoker and grilling control knobs, removable ash drawer, and electric starter port.
- FlexibleLED Grill Light
- Easy-Lift KamadoMatic TM Hinge: Includes a locking latch and New Hi Temp gasket for a tighter seal.
- ProZone™ includes an Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Color Coded Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy clean up.
- 2 Wood-Sculpted Thermoplastic Drop Down Side Shelves with Accessory Hooks
- Cover: Heavy-duty Full Length branded cape-style cover with velcro closure for easy on/off
- Electric Starter: Starter slides directly into our ProZone™ starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- Cart: Heavy Gauge Storage Cart with Holster for Electric Starter and Felt-Lined Storage Racks for Lava Stone and Cooking Grates. Heavy duty sturdy 3" Caster Wheels. 2 Locking.
- Dimensions: Assembled depth: 32 , assembled height: 47.25 , assembled width: 32 (52 with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 244 lbs (Heavy-duty ceramic construction)
- Assembly Required: 20-25 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for side shelves and handle, one (1) year for cover, temperature gauge and gasket, and ninety (90) days for lava stone, electric starter, and Bakelite tab. Warranty not transferable to subsequent owners.
- Patented Quickchange TM Gas Insert Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY) - Easy to convert to LP tank or Natural Gas for quick and easy grilling Monday through Friday and back to Charcoal for low and slow for weekends. Choose your fuel with the same great flavor and moisture!
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer
Charcoal (Gas Compatible)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.