Grill Time Tailgater GTX Portable Charcoal Grill: Innovative Features for the Best Grilling Experience
- Barbeque Grate: Constructed of high quality stainless steel and features a center plate which prevents grease from dripping down onto the charcoal, minimizing flare-ups and dangerous smoke
- Lid: for the charcoal holder is pressed down by the grate when locked in place: safely enclosing the charcoal within the holder
- Charcoal Holder: neatly stores the charcoal and features perforated sides to constrict the release of embers while allowing proper ventilation. This efficient system uses about 80% less charcoal than a conventional charcoal grill.
- Starter Cup: is used to pour starter fluid in safely without direct contact w charcoal
- Inner Shell: not only traps drippings from the grill, it also distributes heat evenly for better cooking across the entire grate
- Outer Shell: does not contact the walls of the inner shell, providing heat insulation so you can safely touch or even carry the grill safely when lit
- Locking Buckle: Holds components in place, preventing dangerous spills
- On/Off Switch: operates the battery-powered fan which supplies the charcoal with air. The fan not only accelerates the initial heating process (the grill is ready to use in about 4 minutes), it controls the amount of heat during the cooking process.
- Weight: 15.8 lbs
- Top Diameter: 17 in
- Bottom Diameter: 14 in
- Height: 10 in
- Cooking Surface: 199.5 sq in
The grill heats up in just 4 minutes, and it can run for up to 60 minutes depending on how high the fan is running. The temperature control fan is operated by a knob on the front of the grill. An LED bezel around the control knob glows to indicate the setting at which the fan is running. The grill is designed to deflect drippings away from the burning charcoal, making it nearly smokeless. The 16-inch diameter grill grate is the perfect size for grilling for up to 10 people. The inner bowl acts a drip pan, as well as a heat deflector to keep the outside of the grill cool to the touch. The grill grate, charcoal container, and inner bowl can be latched down to keep the grill secure when cooking. When you have finished cooking and the grill has cooled, the grill grate and inner bowl can be removed to clean in a sink or dishwasher. This Starter Pack includes a blue Tailgater GTX grill, carrying case, 4 AA batteries, a 2lb bag of 100 percent natural wood charcoal, and a 6oz bottle of starter gel.
Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.