All Grills Include Free Shipping and will ship within 1 to 2 Business Days of Purchase
Icon Cadet Features…
Big Flavor, Small Package!
Tailgate" Camping" Small Deck or Patio" Perfect.
Portable, stylish, and compact, the Icon Cadet Plus with our new QuickCart is capable of grilling, searing and smoking in a size that's perfect for you.
We understand that not everyone has the space for our large grills. That's why we developed this multipurpose, adaptable design.
Includes two Stand options: Table Top and our wheeled QuickCart with Side Shelves.
- 214 Square inches of Cooking Space
- Cast Iron Top Vent with Color-Coded HeatZone Controls
- Temperature Gauge with Color-Coded Cooking Zones
- 2 Tier Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Wood-Sculpted Thermoplastic Side Shelves with Accessory Hooks
- Lava Stone Allows for Indirect Cooking/Smoking
- Removable Ash Drawer for Easy Cleaning
- Calibrated Color Coded HeatZone Cooking Dial
- Commercial Grade Branded Cover
- Stainless Steel Table Top Stand with HandlesEasy-To-Assemble QuickCart (Assembles in 3-4 minutes)
- Assembly Required: 10-15 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for side shelves and handle, one (1) year for temperature gauge and gasket, and ninety (90) days for Bakelite tab and Lava Stone.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.