If only there was a way to get the flavor of a charcoal grill, the ease of a gas grill, and the versatility of a kamado cooker, all in one perfect balcony-sized grill. Oh wait, you can! The Professional M. Series offers the same precise cooking control, versatility, and innovative Pro Zone™ features a more space-conscious size. So if you are looking to sear the perfect steak, smoke a savory salmon fillet, or grill enough pizzas for an entire block party, don't hold back. This littler guy can take it.
- Color: Glossy Charcoal Grey
- Construction: Heavy duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- Cooking Surface: 402 sq. in of cooking surface
- 2-Tiered Cooking Grates (sq. in.): 402 square inch stainless steel dual flip grates for easy addition of charcoal and smoking wood chunks
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal - lump charcoal always recommended
- Heat Thermometer: Ergonomic easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Pro Zone™ includes ash door, starter port and one calibrated bottom draft vent control knob
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated windmill draft vent (stainless steel, cast iron, and stainless steel powder coat vents available)
- Cooking Space (sq. in.): 402 sq. in dual flip grates
- Cover: Heavy vinyl cape style cover with easy Velcro closure
- Wheels: 4 high quality swivel casters, 2 locking casters
- Weight: 130 lbs (59 kgs): Heavy duty ceramic construction
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.