Professional S-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill Features:
- Color: Black, Chili Red, White, Taupe, and Orange
- Construction: Heavy-duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- 2-Tiered Cooking Grates (sq. in.): 604 square inch stainless steel dual flip grates with handles for easy addition of charcoal and smoking wood chunks
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal - lump charcoal always recommended - Quickchange Gas Insert Compatible (Sold Separately)
- Heat Thermometer: Integrated easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Patented ProZone™ includes Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy cleanup.
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated Cast Iron
- Cooking Space: 18 7/8" diameter of bottom grate and 18 1/8" diameter of top grate
- *Cover: Heavy-duty UV-protected cape style vinyl cover with easy Velcro closure and Vision Grills branding
- Wheels: 4 high-quality swivel casters, 2 locking casters
- Assembled Depth (in.): 28.8 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 47.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22.5 in (52 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 227 lbs (103 kgs): Heavy-duty ceramic construction
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for thermoplastic side shelves, 1-year for cover, temperature gauge, 90-days for bakelite tab. This Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
- Patented Kamado Gas Insert Quickchange TM Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY) - Easy to convert to LP tank or Natural Gas for quick and easy grilling Monday through Friday and back to Charcoal for low and slow for weekends. Choose your fuel with the same great flavor and moisture!
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer
Charcoal (Gas Compatible)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.