Designed by Sonos for Era 300, this speaker stand opens up new placement possibilities and saves space on your existing furniture.
- Holds speaker at ear level for the best seated listening experience (not adjustable)
- Reduces reflections and minimizes vibration
- Color and finish matched to feel like a seamless extension of the speaker
- Allows access to all ports and controls
- Screws securely fasten speaker to stand
- Weighted base enhances stability
- Pole features built-in track to neatly route and conceal power cable
- Easy assembly with a Phillips screwdriver (not included)
- Includes one (1) speaker stand, four (4) screws, one (1) washer, and documentation
- Height: 37.64 in (956 mm)
- Weight: 10.36 lb (4.7 kg)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.